Win the 35th Anniversary Album from Special Consensus
Emerging on Compass Records after the closing of Pinecastle Records earlier this year, Chicago-based, veteran bluegrass group Special Consensus has released their 10th album, a 35th anniversary celebration simply titled 35. Led by Greg Cahill (banjo and vocals) and joined by Rick Faris (mandolin and vocals), David Thomas (bass and vocals) and Ryan Roberts (guitar and vocals), the project consists of six tracks culled from out-of-print albums featuring previous incarnations of the band along with six new songs. Read on to find out how to win a copy of 35.
- “Dusk ‘Til Dawn”
- “Used To These Old Blues
- “Danny’s Dance
- “Land Up In The Air
- “That’s Tennessee
- “Working On A Railroad
- “Fourteen Carat Mind
- “I Cried Myself Awake
- “I’m a Little Bit Lonely
- “Have I Loved You Too Late
- “Silver Dew On The Bluegrass Tonight
- “Country Boy”
Entering the Giveaway
We have three copies of 35 to give away, and entering is easy–just leave any comment answering the following question: In light of this being the band’s 35th anniversary, what would you want to do for 35 years if you had the opportunity?
You must use a valid email address when you enter so that we can contact you if you win. The9513.com will never share your private information without your explicit consent.
Eligible comments must be posted by 11:59 pm on Wednesday, June 23rd. The winners will be chosen randomly and announced after the contest has ended.
- Jack Hanford: For those who are interested, there is a new 90-minute documentary video about Tompall & the Glaser Brothers on DVD ...
- joe morris: how come nobody mentions his fan club which started 1950 and was called the " the penny pushers " which ...
- jane: I'm reading this article in 2013 and I've yet to hear anything from the album played on the radio.....
- Catwandy: I guess Matt C. is eating his well-deserved crow 'bout now. Critics....gotta love 'em , bless their little hearts.
- Ed McClendon: Saw the brothers in Greeley CO on the occasion of Tompall's 50th birthday. The show wasn't well promoted and there ...
- Roby Fox: I'm sure no one else will know, or even care about this little tidbit of trivia. "Keep Your Change" was ...
- kate wonders: Roni Stoneman is still on Hee Haw every Sunday night on RFD channel.
- Marsha Blades: Tommy, You were so kind to me during a tough time in my life and I don't think I ever ...
- Leona Jones: I seen Chris at the Grand Ole Opry last week.. First time I have heard of him.. He rocked the ...
- Sonicjar Music: Agree with Lucas, But one thing is certain, for a song to come to existence, so many things have to ...