Tim McGraw And Faith Hill Say Live Collaboration Ends With Soul2Soul
- Apparently Tim McGraw and Faith Hill have both said that this year’s Soul2Soul Tour will be their last live collaboration for a “really, really long time,” but left the reason up to speculation.
- Jo Dee Messina announced her engagement last Friday.
- Following Cowboy Jack Clement, Earl Scruggs, Tom T. Hall and Guy Clark, Kris Kristofferson has become the 5th artist-in-residence for the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and will perform a show on their stage on August 14 and 15.
- Hazel Smith has an amusing snippet from one of Keith Urban’s recent concerts:
As Keith moseyed down the long catwalk during the middle of the sold-out concert, some guy yelled, “Hey Keith, I’ll let you kiss my wife if you’ll let me kiss yours.” Keith hesitated for a moment, then walked over and gave the man’s wife a kiss before crowing, “Good luck on the other part of the deal, brother.”
- In the country music industry, Toby Keith considers himself an underdog. Beverly Keel writes about his snubs at the CMA Awards and what Keith thinks about all that. He also talks about his old record label and the benefit of owning his own label now.
- Describing Max Stalling’s fourth studio album, Topaz City, Mario Tarradell from Dallas Morning News wrote:
Clearly the most mature, melodic record of his regional recording output, Topaz City finds the goateed, 6-foot-5-inch Texan in command of thoughtful lyrics, particularly on the melancholy, reflective title cut, and a full sound that fits his laid-back, slightly quirky and totally honest penchant for Americana-styled Texas country.
The rest of the article makes Stalling seem just interesting enough for me to want to check this one out.
- To be honest, I wasn’t going to read all of this article about Waylon Jennings as told by Billy Ray Reynolds, but once I started I couldn’t stop. It’s one of those rare articles that doesn’t seem to follow a formula but reads more like an excerpt from a book.
- On July 10th Sarah Buxton will release a five-song digital EP titled Almost My Record.
- Matt from The Lost Highway says that you can expect Brad Paisley’s 5th Gear to wind up on his year end Best of 2007 list.
- Jack Hanford: For those who are interested, there is a new 90-minute documentary video about Tompall & the Glaser Brothers on DVD ...
- joe morris: how come nobody mentions his fan club which started 1950 and was called the " the penny pushers " which ...
- jane: I'm reading this article in 2013 and I've yet to hear anything from the album played on the radio.....
- Catwandy: I guess Matt C. is eating his well-deserved crow 'bout now. Critics....gotta love 'em , bless their little hearts.
- Ed McClendon: Saw the brothers in Greeley CO on the occasion of Tompall's 50th birthday. The show wasn't well promoted and there ...
- Roby Fox: I'm sure no one else will know, or even care about this little tidbit of trivia. "Keep Your Change" was ...
- kate wonders: Roni Stoneman is still on Hee Haw every Sunday night on RFD channel.
- Marsha Blades: Tommy, You were so kind to me during a tough time in my life and I don't think I ever ...
- Leona Jones: I seen Chris at the Grand Ole Opry last week.. First time I have heard of him.. He rocked the ...
- Sonicjar Music: Agree with Lucas, But one thing is certain, for a song to come to existence, so many things have to ...