When I was a kid my favorite movies were the Back to the Future trilogy and Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure. Bill and Ted’s Bogus Journey was in heavy rotation as well. Basically, I like movies with time machines. Songs that feature time machines aren’t too bad either. Here are a few. 5. “Time Machine” […]
Here’s full alphabetized (by first name) list of the interviews conducted by The 9513 in 2009. Amy Dalley Ashley Monroe Barbara Mandrell Big Kenny Billy Ray Cyrus Bryan White Caitlin & Will Charlie Daniels Charlie Louvin Collin Raye Corb Lund Darryl Worley David Lee Murphy David Nail Dolly Parton Eddie Montgomery Eric Church Gene Watson […]
Check out the “artwork” for Gary Allan‘s new record Get Off On The Pain. As far as Carrie Underwood news goes, I’m pretty sure her bikini pictures overshadowed her holiday special yesterday. Speaking of which, I only watched about an hour, but did the show get any more holiday-oriented as it went along? Galleywinter’s Brad […]
Okay, so Brad Paisley had a little more life in him than a one-week run at the top. He soared to #1 of this week’s Top Artist chart with 29 listeners, and the only person that was even close was George Strait at #2 with 28. If those two were the New York Yankees and […]
The Tennessee legislature voted on Monday to name a stretch of road in honor of Jerry Lee Lewis. Country California’s C.M. Wilcox named today Unremarkable ’90s Album Cut Day and wants you to come up with the most atrocious ’90s album cut you can think of and post a Youtube link. His contribution is “Steamy […]
During the 1990s Collin Raye chalked up one of country music’s most impressive resumes, selling in excess of 4,000,000 records and having essentially every single he released become a significant hit on country radio. And then it all came to an abrupt halt. In this exclusive interview with The 9513, Raye, whose #1 singles include […]
MySpace Music is premiering the new Dierks Bentley album Feel That Fire today — five days before its official release date. (via NashvilleGab) Hillary Scott insists that the new awards darlings, Lady Antebellum, were not behind the breakup of The Wreckers, despite Dave Haywood‘s notions to the contrary. Keith Urban scored a sponsorship from KC […]
The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum will be required to pay $750,000 to keep historic instruments from Bill Monroe, Johnny Cash and Mother Maybelle Carter. The instruments were donated by Bob McLean, who committed suicide after being accused of defrauding investors. The settlement will go to McLean’s bankruptcy estate to help pay back […]
Dierks Bentley‘s fourth studio album, due out on Feb. 3, will keep the title of his first single from the record, “Feel That Fire,” and he’ll debut the video this Friday on Yahoo! Music. Julianne Hough and Chuck Wicks, who have been dating for five months, casually throw out the possibility of the “M” word. […]
Miley Cyrus and Sugarland are duking it out for the top spot on next week’s Billboard 200. Cyrus stood at 110,000 sales while Sugarland wasn’t far behind with sales of 108,000 at the close of the business day yesterday. Country music bad girl Mindy McCready admitted herself to a treatment facility, following a trip to […]
- Jack Hanford: For those who are interested, there is a new 90-minute documentary video about Tompall & the Glaser Brothers on DVD …
- joe morris: how come nobody mentions his fan club which started 1950 and was called the " the penny pushers " which …
- jane: I'm reading this article in 2013 and I've yet to hear anything from the album played on the radio.....
- Catwandy: I guess Matt C. is eating his well-deserved crow 'bout now. Critics....gotta love 'em , bless their little hearts.
- Ed McClendon: Saw the brothers in Greeley CO on the occasion of Tompall's 50th birthday. The show wasn't well promoted and there …
- Roby Fox: I'm sure no one else will know, or even care about this little tidbit of trivia. "Keep Your Change" was …
- kate wonders: Roni Stoneman is still on Hee Haw every Sunday night on RFD channel.
- Marsha Blades: Tommy, You were so kind to me during a tough time in my life and I don't think I ever …
- Leona Jones: I seen Chris at the Grand Ole Opry last week.. First time I have heard of him.. He rocked the …
- Sonicjar Music: Agree with Lucas, But one thing is certain, for a song to come to existence, so many things have to …