LeAnn Rimes and Husband Split; New Lee Ann Womack Video; Slaid Cleaves in Stuido 1A
- LeAnn Rimes and her husband split.
- On August 9, Shelby Lynne will make a guest appearance on the Lifetime series Army Wives and debut two new songs, “Like a Fool” and “Beat the Blues.”
- Jimmy Carter has lots of coverage from Alan Jackson‘s Aquapalooza concert over the weekend.
- Watch the new video for Lee Ann Womack‘s “Solitary Thinking.” (via That Nashville Sound)
- Since her April 4 induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Wanda Jackson says her name is bigger than it’s ever been before, which is good for business.
- The New York Times‘ Jon Caramanica says Randy Travis and his band had few missteps during their performance at the Community Theater at Mayo Center for the Performing Arts on Saturday night.
- Megan Mullins uploaded a cover of “You Ain’t That Lonely Yet” to YouTube. (via Twitter)
- Originally scheduled for an August 25 release, Phil Vassar‘s next release was pushed back to November.
- In an article for The Boston Globe, Joan Anderman wrote about a more open Keith Urban since serving time in rehab.
- Ken Tucker calls Jack Ingram one of his new favorite interviewees.
- Via email:
Famed country signer and actor Kris Kristofferson made a guest appearance at a Fog City Wrestling event in San Francisco, CA. Mr. Kristofferson was in audience to watch his son Jodi Kristofferson debut as a pro-wrestler.
source: Fog City Wrestling (www.fogcitywrestling.com)
- Sugarland‘s 2004 debut album Twice the Speed of Life is currently $2.99 on Amazon. (via Country Universe)
- Amazon also has several singles available for free from Marcia Ball, Reckless Kelly and Phil Stacey.
- Despite only having a two-day notice, Sarah Buxton relishes the opportunity she had to open for Keith Urban in Phoenix on Saturday night.
- Listen to an interview and song performances from Slaid Cleaves in KUT’s Studio 1A.
- Jack Hanford: For those who are interested, there is a new 90-minute documentary video about Tompall & the Glaser Brothers on DVD …
- joe morris: how come nobody mentions his fan club which started 1950 and was called the " the penny pushers " which …
- jane: I'm reading this article in 2013 and I've yet to hear anything from the album played on the radio.....
- Catwandy: I guess Matt C. is eating his well-deserved crow 'bout now. Critics....gotta love 'em , bless their little hearts.
- Ed McClendon: Saw the brothers in Greeley CO on the occasion of Tompall's 50th birthday. The show wasn't well promoted and there …
- Roby Fox: I'm sure no one else will know, or even care about this little tidbit of trivia. "Keep Your Change" was …
- kate wonders: Roni Stoneman is still on Hee Haw every Sunday night on RFD channel.
- Marsha Blades: Tommy, You were so kind to me during a tough time in my life and I don't think I ever …
- Leona Jones: I seen Chris at the Grand Ole Opry last week.. First time I have heard of him.. He rocked the …
- Sonicjar Music: Agree with Lucas, But one thing is certain, for a song to come to existence, so many things have to …