Kenny Rogers To Celebrate 50 Years of Music with TV Special; Stream Johnny Cash
- To celebrate 50 years of making music, Kenny Rogers will be the honoree of a star-studded TV special. The event will be filmed on April 10 and already has commitments from Dolly Parton, Alison Krauss, Lionel Richie, and Wynonna Judd.
- The folks over at Lost Highway Music are streaming the title track to Johnny Cash‘s forthcoming album and created a “Wear Black For Johnny” Facebook event to celebrate his 78th birthday.
- Speaking of Facebook, we’ve created a new page for The 9513, so if that’s your thing, be sure to follow us over there.
- Rascal Flatts celebrated the songwriters who have written their hits on Wednesday.
“We just wanted to say thank you,” LeVox said. “We don’t just have professional relationships with these cats, we have personal relationships with them, too.
- Kelly Clarkson vs. Scott Borchetta. Choose your side.
- My Kind of Country recently reviewed two of Gary Allan‘s older records: Used Heart for Sale and It Would Be You.
- The Statler Brothers joined Dailey & Vincent on Wednesday at the Country Music Hall of Fame for the duo’s release of their new Cracker Barrel album, Dailey & Vincent Sing The Statler Brothers.
- Grant Alden’s main concern with the new Dailey & Vincent record is its lack of swing.
- Music Fog: Kristen Kelly & Modern Day Drifters – “Lost In Yourself”
- The first new album from Jason & the Scorchers since 1996 is due out on Feb. 23.
- Sugarland will head out on their 2010 tour, The Incredible Machine, on April 23.
- Country California Fake News: All ACM Performances to Be Duets with Taylor Swift
- Although he’s not touring right now, Dwight Yoakam hopes the shows he does choose help bring a temporary peace of mind to the audiences.
- Download “Great American Trainwreck” from the new Eleven Hundred Springs album for free on the DC9 at Night blog.
- Jack Hanford: For those who are interested, there is a new 90-minute documentary video about Tompall & the Glaser Brothers on DVD ...
- joe morris: how come nobody mentions his fan club which started 1950 and was called the " the penny pushers " which ...
- jane: I'm reading this article in 2013 and I've yet to hear anything from the album played on the radio.....
- Catwandy: I guess Matt C. is eating his well-deserved crow 'bout now. Critics....gotta love 'em , bless their little hearts.
- Ed McClendon: Saw the brothers in Greeley CO on the occasion of Tompall's 50th birthday. The show wasn't well promoted and there ...
- Roby Fox: I'm sure no one else will know, or even care about this little tidbit of trivia. "Keep Your Change" was ...
- kate wonders: Roni Stoneman is still on Hee Haw every Sunday night on RFD channel.
- Marsha Blades: Tommy, You were so kind to me during a tough time in my life and I don't think I ever ...
- Leona Jones: I seen Chris at the Grand Ole Opry last week.. First time I have heard of him.. He rocked the ...
- Sonicjar Music: Agree with Lucas, But one thing is certain, for a song to come to existence, so many things have to ...