Free Music: Joey + Rory – The Life of a Song Autographed Copy
Courtesy of Sugar Hill Records, we have five signed copies of Joey + Rory’s stellar debut CD to give away. The Life of a Song features the duo’s current single “Cheater Cheater,” and is available in stores and online now.
Haven’t heard the single yet? No worries, we’ve got you covered.
Free Download: Joey + Rory’s Debut Single, “Cheater Cheater,” courtesy of Sugar Hill Records.
- “Cheater Cheater” (Download — 3.5 MB)
When I asked Rory in my interview with the duo if The Life of a Song was the album he wanted to make, he responded by saying: “We got to make the album everybody wants to make.” Clearly, it’s a project that he’s very proud of–and rightly so, as the critical response so far has been outstanding.
The9513.com reader PaulaW recently shared her sentiments on the album by claiming it was the “Best money I’ve ever spent.”
For the latest edition of our Free Music series, The 9513 is hooking you up with an opportunity to win a signed copy of the album.
Here’s a video of Joey + Rory singing “Cheater Cheater” on CMT’s Can You Duet
The Life of a Song Tracklist
- “Play the Song” (Rory Lee Feek)
- “Sweet Emmylou” (R. L. Feek, Catherine Britt)
- “Tonight Cowboy You’re Mine” (R. L. Feek, Joey Martin Feek, Heidi Feek)
- “Cheater, Cheater” (R. L. Feek, J. M. Feek, Kristy Osmonson, Wynn Varble)
- “Rodeo” (R. L. Feek, Martin, Cory Batten)
- “Heart of the Wood” (Dan Demay, Tony Villanueva)
- “Tune of a Twenty Dollar Bill” (Shawn Camp, Mark D. Sanders)
- “Loved the Hell” (R. L. Feek, Martin, Varble)
- “Free Bird” (Allen Collins, Ronnie Van Zant)
- “Boots” (Mike Ward, Touchstone McDonald, Mark Harris)
- “To Say Goodbye” (R. L. Feek, J. M. Feek, Jamie Teachenor)
- “The Life of a Song” (Patrick Jason Matthews, Rebecca Lynn Howard)
Entering the Giveaway
We have five autographed copies of The Life of a Song to give away, and entering is easy: All you have to do is leave a comment on this post telling us what you’d do if you caught your significant other cheating on you. (Let’s hope that never happens.) If you’d rather not even talk about that, just leave a comment telling us why you love Joey + Rory.
You must use a valid email address when you enter, and for this contest, we’ll be sharing your email address with Sugar Hill Records. By entering this giveaway you’re giving us permission to do so. The9513.com will never share your private information without your explicit consent.
Eligible comments must be posted by 11:59 pm on Sunday, November 16th. Winners will be chosen randomly and announced after the contest has ended.
- Jack Hanford: For those who are interested, there is a new 90-minute documentary video about Tompall & the Glaser Brothers on DVD ...
- joe morris: how come nobody mentions his fan club which started 1950 and was called the " the penny pushers " which ...
- jane: I'm reading this article in 2013 and I've yet to hear anything from the album played on the radio.....
- Catwandy: I guess Matt C. is eating his well-deserved crow 'bout now. Critics....gotta love 'em , bless their little hearts.
- Ed McClendon: Saw the brothers in Greeley CO on the occasion of Tompall's 50th birthday. The show wasn't well promoted and there ...
- Roby Fox: I'm sure no one else will know, or even care about this little tidbit of trivia. "Keep Your Change" was ...
- kate wonders: Roni Stoneman is still on Hee Haw every Sunday night on RFD channel.
- Marsha Blades: Tommy, You were so kind to me during a tough time in my life and I don't think I ever ...
- Leona Jones: I seen Chris at the Grand Ole Opry last week.. First time I have heard of him.. He rocked the ...
- Sonicjar Music: Agree with Lucas, But one thing is certain, for a song to come to existence, so many things have to ...