Skip to content

Pet Peeves

Off-topic and miscellaneous discussion not pertaining to country music.

Postby Stormy on January 10th, 2011, 9:43 am

All the weird genetic deformaties that wind up in my cats.
In your face Space Coyote!
Stormy

Postby Stormy on January 15th, 2011, 2:09 pm

When you go to the store with reusable bags and they put your stuff in platic bags before putting it in the reusable bag.
Stormy

Postby Stormy on January 21st, 2011, 9:32 am

When the passive aggressive wench from your office is completely tone deaf towards people.
She:
1. We went to Houston for business and we had to do every single thing she wanted to do (including forgoing a steakhouse voted the best in Texas in favor of The Hard Rock).
2. Now, since she went to the Hard Rock with me, feels she has the right to voice her concern weekly that I wear my Hard Rock shirt as my work out shirt. Apparently, its too special for that. (Its just a t-shirt from a chain resturant, right?)
3. Consistantly uses her scented candles and her lysol spray despite my reminding her that I have asthma and those things make it so I can't so much breathe. Then has to keep dragging her perfume/candle/lysol reeking butt into my cubicle.
4. Complains that I cough when she does this (she can't get sick, and fails to understand that asthma is not viral).
5. Now she wants to know when I go over to the gym to work out. She's not going to be happy to discover that when I go to the gym I just put on my NPR and knock out my 20 minutes.
Stormy

Postby Stormy on January 25th, 2011, 8:22 am

Stupid radio DJs (and others) who somehow avoid hearing anything about indie films, then blame the movies because they haven't heard of them when they get Oscar Nominations.
Stormy

Postby JR Journey on January 31st, 2011, 8:51 pm

Stormy wrote:Stupid radio DJs (and others) who somehow avoid hearing anything about indie films, then blame the movies because they haven't heard of them when they get Oscar Nominations.

Or worse: DJs who pronounce the artists' names wrong.
JR Journey

Postby Stormy on February 2nd, 2011, 8:29 am

This whole idea that if you haven't heard of a movie it must be bad bothers me nearly as much as the lack of access most people have to indie movies.
Stormy

Postby Stormy on February 2nd, 2011, 8:32 am

Also, city planners who plan rolling blackouts that black out the traffic lights during morning rush. Slow clap for the genius planners.
Stormy

Previous