When the passive aggressive wench from your office is completely tone deaf towards people.
1. We went to Houston for business and we had to do every single thing she wanted to do (including forgoing a steakhouse voted the best in Texas in favor of The Hard Rock).
2. Now, since she went to the Hard Rock with me, feels she has the right to voice her concern weekly that I wear my Hard Rock shirt as my work out shirt. Apparently, its too special for that. (Its just a t-shirt from a chain resturant, right?)
3. Consistantly uses her scented candles and her lysol spray despite my reminding her that I have asthma and those things make it so I can't so much breathe. Then has to keep dragging her perfume/candle/lysol reeking butt into my cubicle.
4. Complains that I cough when she does this (she can't get sick, and fails to understand that asthma is not viral).
5. Now she wants to know when I go over to the gym to work out. She's not going to be happy to discover that when I go to the gym I just put on my NPR and knock out my 20 minutes.
In your face Space Coyote!